Used 2011 Gregory Miller
Portland based luthier Gregory Miller builds outstanding instruments both in sound, playability, and craftsmanship. Being mentored by world-renowned Portland luthiers Jefferey Elliott and Cyndy Burton, he is quickly becoming well-known in the guitar world as a top notch builder. His modest pricing structure of $5200 for a base level instrument makes it affordable for an aspiring student or professional guitarist.
This particular instrument is in pristine condition with little sign of wear. The sound is full, bold, and warm. The guitar has excellent sustain and the maple and cedar wood combination creates a powerful yet responsive sound.
- 650mm or 640mm scale length
- Top wood is made of Western Red cedar
- Back and sides are made from Birdseye Maple
- Honduras mahogany neck
- Front and rear headstock veneers
- 7- fan closed harmonic bar bracing
- Rosewood bridge
- French polish finish
- Gilbert Premium tuning machines
- Hiscox hardshell case